I just took on a project on-lining an hour long sketch show which is being cut using multicam. We don't have edit lock quite yet but we ran into a problem. A preliminary OMF export revealed that not all audio tracks were being exported. I checked and saw that the multicam-clips in question weren't using all channels of audio. The audio being synced, though, is a single WAV file with multiple channels.
I'm wondering whether one of two options is available:
1) Somehow export the sequence and magically include the unused channels.
2) At least export the correct file names of the audio so my sound guy can at least dig into the originals. Right now, all the multicam clips have a name originated from one of the video files. I would've thought collapsing the multiclip would get me the correct name, but no dice.