FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resizing Video to Set Dimensions

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gray Adams
Resizing Video to Set Dimensions
on Dec 13, 2011 at 9:01:59 pm

I have a clip that I want to overlay at a certain size in pixels, and the only way I can see how to resize a clip is by using a wireframe and manually doing it—which is not quite accurate and is VERY time consuming.

Is there a way to change a video's size using specific numbers when overlaying it over another clip?

Also, side question: Is it possible to move an overlayed clip using the arrow keys so it moves one pixel at a time for further precision?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Resizing Video to Set Dimensions
on Dec 13, 2011 at 9:57:03 pm

[Gray Adams] "Is there a way to change a video's size using specific numbers when overlaying it over another clip?"

Double click on the clip to load it into the Viewer. Click on the MOTION tab. Adjust the SCALE.

[Gray Adams] "Also, side question: Is it possible to move an overlayed clip using the arrow keys so it moves one pixel at a time for further precision?"

Yes. Click on the clip in the timeline. Then click on the CANVAS window. NOT the part with the picture, just the grey metal area...to make it active. Then, press OPT and the arrow keys.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Bruno Fraga
on Dec 15, 2011 at 11:01:02 pm

Hi!!!

My english is poor, but I think you'll understand.

I would like to know if exist any way to resizes 8 videos layers at the same time, cause I puted 8 images (videos) and organized in the frame like for example 1280x720, but now I have to scale all in the same time and position at 1920x1080. Can I do that?
Thank you so much!!!

Return to posts index

Bruno Fraga
on Dec 15, 2011 at 11:01:50 pm

Hi!!!

My english is poor, but I think you'll understand.

I would like to know if exist any way to resizes 8 videos layers at the same time, cause I puted 8 images (videos) and organized in the frame like for example 1280x720, but now I have to scale all in the same time and position at 1920x1080. Can I do that?
Thank you so much!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]