FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with exporting in Final Cut

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Lahovary
Problem with exporting in Final Cut
on Dec 8, 2011 at 10:54:56 am

Hello!

I have a problem in Final Cut. I had export my orginal files to ProRes 422 och started a new project. After i had worked on my thing for a little while i found out that the Sequenceformat are 750x576. Then i started a new project and suddenly its 1920x1080, thats good. For fun i created a new seqcuene in the new project its 750x576 again. i dont understand that i one time could get 1920x1080 but then only 750x576.

I just copied the timeline clips and paste it in the new project from the first wrong one. No move files are in the spider under/over the sequence, but my firend sad that i hadent have to import them in the new project. That its enough with just the timeline clips. When im now finished and exported is look really strange, sometings wrong with the format. a little picture and a big black spot all aorund. Do you know what to do? In the preview window the picutre or really litle so i have to have 50% to see it in normal size- isent that strange when the clips and sequence are in 1920x1080?

Please help me!

Return to posts index

Sascha Engel
Re: Problem with exporting in Final Cut
on Dec 12, 2011 at 9:01:45 pm

With all the respect, but I think you have that kind of problem, because you do not know much about FCP, not even the basics.
So I guess, first of all, you should post Qs like that in the Basics forum.
To answer your Q: The black is around, because you have a smaller sized clip thrown into a bigger canvas.
Usually, if you drop the first clip into a new Seq, FCP is asking if the settings of the clip should be made the Seq settings, then you just confirm.
Or you press Command + "0" to open the timeline settings and you adjust them manually to your needs.

greetings,

Sascha

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]