FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trouble updating FCP 10.0.2 on both my machines? Need assistance.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeffrey Triplat
Trouble updating FCP 10.0.2 on both my machines? Need assistance.
on Nov 17, 2011 at 9:00:47 pm

I HAVE 10.0.2 UPDATED ON MY 13" AIR BUT CANNOT GET MY 17" MBP UPDATED. UPDATE IS NOT SHOWING IN APP STORE. CAN IT ONLY UPDATE ON 1 MACHINE? NEED HELP. THANK YOU.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: Trouble updating FCP 10.0.2 on both my machines? Need assistance.
on Nov 17, 2011 at 10:08:56 pm

I suggest asking (not shouting) on the FCPX techniques forum.

http://forums.creativecow.net/fcpxtechnique

Return to posts index

Jeffrey Wium
on Nov 17, 2011 at 11:42:23 pm

are you kidding? it is just a question. I never guessed you all were over sensitive types. you might want to get some psychological assistance and look at your own self. come on. grow up.

Return to posts index

Tony Brittan
on Nov 18, 2011 at 4:21:12 am

I believe he was referring to typing in caps. It's considered yelling.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Nov 18, 2011 at 6:02:04 am

Firstly I was being helpful and answering your question by pointing you to the relevant forum, because this forum is largely for those of us who haven't embraced FCPX and don't know the answer to your question. Secondly I was being flippant about your all capitals post which in internet etiquette is shouting. If you didn't realise this then consider yourself further educated whether you appreciate it or not.

btw if you felt it was important to then send a private email accusing me of being overly sensitive and immature then I suggest overly sensitive and immature are probably the best way to describe your self. Frankly it is water off a rhinos back to me. For years I have selflessly tried to answer questions and help people on this forum so man up sunshine and pull your head in or stick around and try to be half as helpful as I have been to others already today.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]