FORUMS: list search recent posts

Single frames spilling over causing flicker of different color correction

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jackson Wilkins
Single frames spilling over causing flicker of different color correction
on Nov 1, 2011 at 8:11:17 pm

Hello,

I have a deadline tomorrow morning for a big project but the editor has done a runner, so i'm left with a nearly finished version and very little knowledge of FCP.

After importing the pre made edit into FCP and into my timeline, I then we about doing [Sequence>Add Edit] between all the scenes. After that I added my color correction effects to each individual scene and they look much better. However, when I play back there is a flicker between each edit i've made. This is down to my [Add Edits] not being perfectly between scenes, leaving a single frame overlapping into the next scene which then adheres to that different color correction.

I have tried the [Trim] tool, moving the edits around, but to no avail. However hard I try, there is always a flicker of incorrect color grading on ever scene.

I hope i'm being noobish and i've done something silly that's easily reparable. When importing I chose FCP to change the sequence settings to the clip settings (if that makes any difference) and also it does it in FCP and in quicktime after exporting.

I hope i've made sense and please help! Thanks.

Jackson

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]