FORUMS: list search recent posts

Different Frame rates Need solutions

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elie Mosseri
Different Frame rates Need solutions
on Oct 20, 2011 at 10:42:40 pm

I am editing a project Prores 23.98 1920 X 1080 majority of footage shot XDCAM EX 23.98. Additional footage shot on same camera only at 29.97 frame size 1440X1080 and Pixel size HD 1440 X 1080. The 29.97 is not working well on the timeline very jittery. I have tried exporting the files and making them Prores 23.98 and then dropping them back into the timeline but I am still getting jittery footage. I could really use a solution for this if one does exists. Working on FCP.

Thanks,
Elie

Return to posts index

Eric Strand
Re: Different Frame rates Need solutions
on Oct 21, 2011 at 1:06:09 am

Try conforming them in Cinema Tools. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-batch-conform-video-clips-with-apples-cin...

Return to posts index

Elie Mosseri
on Oct 21, 2011 at 2:01:20 am

I tried that and it looks great the only issue is that it slows the video down and with that it slows the audio down. Making the clip out of sync. I need the video and audio to work at normal speed. How do you prevent that from happening?

Return to posts index

Eric Strand
on Oct 21, 2011 at 2:24:25 am

True true, forgot about that. Drop your clips into compressor, change the frame rate to 23.98 in Video Settings, then in the frame controls tab turn Rate Conversion to Better.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]