FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need Advice on the most cost effective way to boost filter/plugin/stock media library big time...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil James
Need Advice on the most cost effective way to boost filter/plugin/stock media library big time...
on Oct 20, 2011 at 2:03:09 am

Hey guys I'm a frequent visitor (tutorials) of this site. Seeing as this is such an advanced crowd of digital media experts I don't know where to post, but I figured Final Cut Pro editors would know a lot about useful plugin packs/filter packs/templates/stock footage. So, this is a broad question but, does anyone have tips because I'm running into the wall of overpriced stock footage and add ons in general. Where do you go for buying bundles that aren't super expensive but are very good in quality?

The deal is I manage a digital media suite and I'll be recommending some future purchases for student resources. So I'm not just interested in action bundles with explosions and gun flares, we need to make some purchases that boost our resources across the board, so if this isn't the right place for this question then where should I post this?

We mostly use Final Cut Pro 7 and Express 4 for projects (depending on the workstation). I want to boost our abilities in producing a wide range of projects with quality and efficiency (quickly). Documentaries, Research Videos, Short Movies, and Slideshows are the majority of what students are making for class projects.

Any advice on cost effective bundles/packs of effects/plugins/stock resources for these types of projects is welcome. I know short movies is a broad type, there is everything from short action movies to reenactments...one group is presenting a fictional but realistic representation of someone with post-dramatic stress disorder regressing into war memories).

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Need Advice on the most cost effective way to boost filter/plugin/stock media library big time...
on Oct 20, 2011 at 2:01:38 pm

Well, you might look at Digital Juice, but that's only one of literally dozens of sources.

For plug-ins, one of the best ways to drop $500 is to buy up everything put out by FXFactory.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]