FORUMS: list search recent posts

Empty space at end of timeline coming through QT export

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sarah Reynolds
Empty space at end of timeline coming through QT export
on Sep 30, 2011 at 2:30:01 pm

Hi everyone. There is about 3-4 minutes of empty space at the end of my timeline. I have checked and there are no clips, not even a frame in that space. I have tried lifting it, deleting it, tried the close gap..it wont go away. It wouldn't be a problem except that I need to make a quicktime of my sequence and I can't seem to make the quicktime without it including all that empty space. How do you make a quicktime without it including the empty space? I've tried setting in and out just for what I want but that doesn't work. Please Help!

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Empty space at end of timeline coming through QT export
on Sep 30, 2011 at 3:22:05 pm

Sorry too fast.
Are you exporting by QT Conversion?
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Sarah Reynolds
on Sep 30, 2011 at 3:46:38 pm

Hi and thanks for the response! I'm just exporting a QT movie. I set an in and out for just what I want to export but the QT clip will include that empty space that is after my sequence, which I do not include in the in and out...anyway to fix this? Thank you!!!!!!!!

Return to posts index

Pratul gaikwad
on Sep 30, 2011 at 5:12:20 pm

what is the timeline setting?
i observed this kind of weird behavior when working with .VOB files. What is the format of the source files?
Have u tried coping the material on completely new timeline and then exporting the seq?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]