FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there anyway to look at a clip in the browser and see if it is in one of the many sequences I have on this project?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
Is there anyway to look at a clip in the browser and see if it is in one of the many sequences I have on this project?
on Sep 18, 2011 at 12:30:39 am

I have a project with many sequences. Sometimes i lose track of what I've used in a sequence. I want to highlight a clip in the browser and search if it is in any sequence. A internet search leads me to believe this is impossible. Someone want to give me good news and tell me I'm wrong?

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
Re: Is there anyway to look at a clip in the browser and see if it is in one of the many sequences I have on this project?
on Sep 18, 2011 at 3:46:41 am

http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/8/1142775

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

Jason Brown
Re: Is there anyway to look at a clip in the browser and see if it is in one of the many sequences I have on this project?
on Sep 20, 2011 at 6:11:06 pm

Great plugin "is clip used" I think Phillip hodgetts makes it.

Return to posts index

Noam Osband
on Sep 23, 2011 at 1:30:27 am

you'd recommend this plug in? it does seem like a good idea.

Return to posts index

Jason Brown
on Sep 23, 2011 at 2:20:15 am

Cheap enough...I don't edit every day, but I use it a couple times a month. And Phillip is a good guy...we should support good guys! :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]