FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anybody else having problems with magic bullet looks and denoiser in FCP?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Theo Hall
Anybody else having problems with magic bullet looks and denoiser in FCP?
on Sep 15, 2011 at 9:53:45 pm

m having huge problem with this in fcp wise, with "looks" when i add the the effect onto a video and press the edit button, it doesn't pop up automatically, sometimes i will have to do apple r and then it shows and then sometimes it want even show the video in the preview window sometimes when "looks builder" opens, this is a music video i have been trying to color correct, and when i have a clip on top of another in the timeline, it doesnt show that clip on top it shows the bottom one

With denoiser, this just does not work at all in here, everything i try just dont work, i even set the noise reduction high and nothing

Again like i said in fcp this is a problem, in AE it works flawlessly,i would do this in AE, color correct and denoise cause thats what i need to do, but thats just way to much rendering and time, and i already have this edited in music video so i dont know whats up with this, and fix for this, i did do the whole set the permissions thing on the folders on the red giant website, so please people i need help, I have a 2011 mac book pro 17inch, osx lion, i dont understand, whats the problem?

Return to posts index

Kellen Dengler
Re: Anybody else having problems with magic bullet looks and denoiser in FCP?
on Oct 18, 2011 at 4:10:55 pm

I too get absolutely no results in FCP using Denoiser. I just purchased the Magic Bullet Suite 2011 and all of the other plug-ins appear to be working fine, but Denoiser won't do anything for me no matter how extreme I adjust the quality settings.

I'm beginning to think something is wrong with my plug-in or the install?

Any help out there?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]