FORUMS: list search recent posts

Purple Line Running Down the Right Side of my Footage

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brien Longobardi
Purple Line Running Down the Right Side of my Footage
on Sep 15, 2011 at 8:02:02 pm

Hey Guys; Has anybody ever had a purple line running down the right side of your footage? OK here is what's going on I am working on a feature documentary some footage HD and some SD I took the SD footage and converted the footage to DVCPro HD 960x720 in Compressor. Some of the tapes / video file has a purple line running down the right side of footage in the source and timeline window but when I look at the orginal file it is fine. I also notice that the composition is off from when it is in the source window compared to the orginal it looks like it drifted alittle left so I went to the motion tab in the source window and on the X-axis parameter typed in 1 and it is gone and the original and the source window are an identical match. Any help would be highly appreciated and thanks in advance
Brien

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Purple Line Running Down the Right Side of my Footage
on Sep 18, 2011 at 5:17:51 pm

Sounds like some sort of rounding error in the resize. I think if it looks OK otherwise, I'd crop it out and move along...

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog: http://blogs.creativecow.net/Jerry-Hofmann

Current DVD:
http://store.creativecow.net/p/81/jerry_hofmanns_final_cut_system_setup

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index

Brien Longobardi
Re: Purple Line Running Down the Right Side of my Footage
on Sep 19, 2011 at 12:22:21 am

That was my thought I just wanted to double check. Thank you for your response
B

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]