FORUMS: list search recent posts

Puple Line Running Down the Right Side of my Footage

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brien Longobardi
Puple Line Running Down the Right Side of my Footage
on Sep 15, 2011 at 7:42:41 pm

OK as anybody seen this before. I have been editing for 10 years and I have never ever heard of this. I took SD footage and converted it in Compressor to DVCPro HD 960x720. Now here is the real puzzle some of the footage / tapes do not have the line and some do WTF? and Now here is the real real puzzle: when I go to the source / raw footage / file there is no line on the right hand side of the original clip. Also when I look at the original to the source window in FCP 7 it looks like the clip composition is slightly off in the source window like it drifted frame left. So I go to the motion tab and on th X-axis parameter I type in 1 and the purple line is gone and the original and the souce window are an identical match. any help would be highly appreciated it's driving my nuts and I don't want to recompress the footage since I have been editing for 7 months and I would have to relink and re render and also recompress 125 hours of footage. Any thoughts would be great and thanks in advance.
Brien

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]