FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 - after rendering a clip, the next clip gets "sliped" only during playback

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Miguel Ribeiro
FCP 7 - after rendering a clip, the next clip gets "sliped" only during playback
on Sep 13, 2011 at 7:26:07 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

I am currently a Post Coordinator for a television series being produced in Brazil.

One of my editors had this problem. After rendering something, even something as simple as a reverse, the next clip on the timeline seemed to be sliped a bit, but only during playback. If you were to go frame by frame it would show the correct moment of the clip.

We've tried cleaning up the render folder and rendering it again, but the problem persisted.
The timeline is set to Apple Prores proxy, 960x540, 23.97fps.

Anyone had this problem and know a solution to it?

I would like to thank everybody in advance. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers, Miguel.

Return to posts index

Neil Ryan
Re: FCP 7 - after rendering a clip, the next clip gets "sliped" only during playback
on Sep 14, 2011 at 2:17:46 am

Have you turned everything on in Render All? If not, try & see if that improves it.
You said "seems". Maybe lay that section to tape & capture it back in, sync it with the original timeline & see what is REALLY happening.
Curious.

Neil.

Return to posts index

Miguel Ribeiro
Re: FCP 7 - after rendering a clip, the next clip gets "sliped" only during playback
on Sep 14, 2011 at 1:50:40 pm

Hey Neil, thanks for the answer man.

I said seems but it is sliped during playback. We exported that section and it was playing like it should.

What we did was to create a new timeline and copied the whole timeline that had the correct editing and was getting the error. We also created a new user on that station.

Lets see if we get errors today.

Cheers!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]