FORUMS: list search recent posts

Workflow HD

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Giovanni Caponago
Workflow HD
on Sep 9, 2011 at 4:20:53 pm

Hello, I work on shooting and editing videos. I need clarification on the format of recovery and the final output of material HD. Mounting using a macpro quad-core Intel Xeon with 10 os.5.8 and 7 fcpro.0.1,

Acquisition: I'm buying a camera Sony HXR-nx70e file that records HD (Compatible with formats MPEG4-AVC / h.264) and AVCHD (1080/50p: Original size). I have already verified that fc Pro 7 does not allow the acquisition of files AVCHD also because the camera only has USB or HDMI outputs, and requires a connection firewire fc. The dealer Sony I propose the purchase of a box with Matrox mx02max HDMI port that should allow me to scan files AVCHD. I would like to know if this is correct information and therefore requires the purchase of the box or if there are alternative solutions matrox.

Output: Working with files HD I need to burn dvd blueray. I read that my MAC does not support this type of burner. Could work with an external recorder? And compatibility with DVD Studio Pro (4.2.2) and iDVD (7.0.4)?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
John caponago

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Workflow HD
on Sep 9, 2011 at 4:28:46 pm

THis is the workflow for tapeless shooting, including AVCHD. FCP 7 does indeed work with it.

Tapeless Workflow for FCP 7 Tutorial

Shane

GETTING ORGANIZED WITH FINAL CUT PRO DVD...don't miss it.
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Giovanni Caponago
on Sep 9, 2011 at 4:45:51 pm

Thank you very much!
Giovanni

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
on Sep 9, 2011 at 6:24:41 pm

The MXO2 will be a great device for you to view your FCP timeline on an HD monitor (not computer monitor).

The Max option will encode your FCP timeline to a web compatible h.264 or Blu-ray file faster than real time.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]