FORUMS: list search recent posts

Frame Rate change

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay Fishback
Frame Rate change
on Aug 31, 2011 at 7:56:06 pm

whenever I start a new project I change the sequence setting to the appropriate setting. However, for this one the setting jumped back to 720x586 Pal... or i forgot to do it or didn't save it properly either way it is just about the opposite of what I need at 1920 x 1080 square... Is there a way to change the settings. I have tried deleting the rendered files... tried copy and pasting in a new sequence and also highlighting a clip and try to distort the rest. Just trying not to redo the whole thing.

Thanks,
Jay

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: Frame Rate change
on Aug 31, 2011 at 10:06:45 pm

You post title says frame rate change. What is the frame rate of the footage? Changing frame size is only a problem when you copy paste (and remove attributes Basic Motion & Distort) but you had resized shots. All the resizing will have to be redone.

If the frame rate has changed then you will have other issues like gaps or edits slightly change. These will have to be fixed manually.

Return to posts index

Jay Fishback
Re: Frame Rate change
on Sep 1, 2011 at 8:01:19 pm

Thanks Michael,

The original size is 1920x1080. Edited in a different size and now needs to be back to the original size. Not sure why FCP didn't simply change sequence settings when I first loaded it in. However, it is at where it is at and wondering what to do next. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]