FORUMS: list search recent posts

when i drag a clip from one sequence to another, it's not snapping directly to the clip i want it to. Why?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
when i drag a clip from one sequence to another, it's not snapping directly to the clip i want it to. Why?
on Aug 26, 2011 at 4:28:50 pm

I'm dragging clips from one sequence to another. I have on snapping and, before letting go of the mouse and depositing the clip, it seems like it going to snap. however, once i let go, there is a small space between the clip and the clip I thought it would snap next to. Why?

Return to posts index

Dan Blaim
Re: when i drag a clip from one sequence to another, it's not snapping directly to the clip i want it to. Why?
on Aug 26, 2011 at 5:58:37 pm

I have noticed this when I copy clips from a 23.98 timeline into a 29.97 timeline. Could this be your case?

Return to posts index

Jeff Meyer
Re: when i drag a clip from one sequence to another, it's not snapping directly to the clip i want it to. Why?
on Aug 26, 2011 at 10:23:11 pm

Not as direct - but what happens if you drag to the Viewer and then back down (or to the appropriate Canvas).

Return to posts index

Noam Osband
on Aug 27, 2011 at 3:40:19 pm

Dan got it right. I had sequences of different frame lengths. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]