FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lion and FCP7 audio sync

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve knattress
Lion and FCP7 audio sync
on Aug 20, 2011 at 11:30:15 pm

I have also posted this is the MOTU forum but was wondering if anyone else noticed audio sync problems on playback with Lion 10.7.1

I am using FCP7 on a 17" MBP4,1 with 2 FW800 busses (one on the express34 card) for MOTU and the other for a GRAID external media disk

I have an old and yesterday edited a new DVDPRO50 PAL (from tape ingest) sequence.

I am "monitoring" via a Sony DVW M2000P SD SDI In and out of the MOTU V4HD which is genlocked to an external black reference.

The audio appears to be a couple of frames early both on the old and now new sequence when monitored on external speakers and broadcast monitor via SDI
The audio as monitored on the computer is fine.

If I boot into a Snow Leopard partition on the same computer with the same sequence the audio is in sync, at the computer AND trough the SDI VT machine.

I have tried both audio delays both in the MOTU audio setup and FCP AV devices, both make no difference (do they work with SDI embedded audio?) there appears to be no effect in both in SL and Lion.

Do you think there needs to be new Lion drivers for the MOTU?
Dis anyone with AJA see simiar problems with older drivers?

Steve

Return to posts index

steve knattress
Re: Lion and FCP7 audio sync
on Aug 27, 2011 at 4:44:07 pm

No one else having audio sync problems with Lion?

Any one using a MOTU V4HD with fcp7 and Lion?

Can any one confirm that the audio delay setting works with embedded SDI from a broadcast video interface from a MBP?

I have another OB next week so it looks as if I shall be booting into SL again... and why not! :-)

Steve

Return to posts index

Dave Perry
Re: Lion and FCP7 audio sync
on Oct 19, 2011 at 11:29:39 am

Hi there...I've just installed Lion and have noticed sync issues coming and going....very weird

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]