3. Would the method of installing FCS 2 through firewire described in the following link work? (https://discussions.apple.com/message/15540498#15540498)
- I realize that optimally one should just get the 17" Core i7 MBP with everything maxed out, however I am not rich and that isn't an option.
- I realize that I could just read the specifications and assume everything doesn't work but I've seen it mentioned without detail that someone ran FSC fine on a 13" of some sort. Also I am not sure about the integrated graphics difference.
- I realize that the Installer for FCS 2 is PPC (Rosetta) which is not supported by Lion. That is why I have posted the question about the feasibleness of the workaround in point #3.
- I am not considering FCPX
Thanks for taking the time to read and I would appreciate any response you can give to any of the above questions.
Power Mac G5 1.8 GHz with 3 GB ram running Leopard