FORUMS: list search recent posts

Applying changes across all instances of a (sent) Final Cut Clip.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brandon Hatch
Applying changes across all instances of a (sent) Final Cut Clip.
on Jul 5, 2011 at 4:15:22 pm

Thank you in advance for any help! I am editing a series of corporate videos. I have gone through the transcript and cut them apart and put them into sequences according to the transcript given to me by the client.
Because I used "Capture Now" when capturing, I have huge clips in the Final Cut browser for each tape.
Since all the footage was taken in tape-long takes, the need for sound correction is pretty much the same across all the clips. So, from the browser (not the sequence), I sent these clips to soundtrack pro and removed the noise. Now, the corrected audio came back to the browser as an individual audio files that didn't effect the audio in the sequences. Is there a way to modify the clips so that these modified clips are applied to all the clips I have already put into the sequences. I would like to avoid having to manually match the audio with each one. There are a lot of clips.

Thank you for your help.

Brandon

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Applying changes across all instances of a (sent) Final Cut Clip.
on Jul 10, 2011 at 1:42:03 am

The clips in the sequence need to be sent to STP and given the treatment you gave the masters.

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog: http://blogs.creativecow.net/Jerry-Hofmann

Current DVD:
http://store.creativecow.net/p/81/jerry_hofmanns_final_cut_system_setup

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]