FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP How do I bake in the plugin effects and export the footage files individually? Ready for DeNoiser.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stewart addison
FCP How do I bake in the plugin effects and export the footage files individually? Ready for DeNoiser.
on Jul 2, 2011 at 5:17:06 pm

Hi

I have a 10 minute sequence with ProRes 422 LT footage, all of the footage has the Colorista II plugin used. Some of the clips have SmoothCam, I am trying to add Magic Bullet Denoiser and FCP keeps on crashing. I have changed my sequence setting to 8 bit (from 10 bit) but it is still very buggy, even if I try and do one clip at a time, FCP crashes, etc. I have even disconnected my second screen (to max the VRAM) but it still is very, very buggy. Crash or out of memory, etc. I have to click 'sample frame' several times on each file, one by one, then save project every time, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it renders everything OK, then when I close and relaunch FCP most of DeNoised clips are RED render bar again... So frustrating.... :-(

I need to bake in (never done it though) all of the effects I have used and export out the files individually, so that I can setup a new project, new sequence with no added effects and try and use DeNoiser then.

I know about using Export, Quicktime, but I have to do the files one-by-one and manually name them which is time consuming and doesn't seem like the right way. (Also what does 'make movie self contained' mean)?

I have tried using media manager but it always exports/copies/re-compresses the original clip without any of the effects baked in (the source file is copied).

Can someone assist me please?

Thank you very much.

Stewart

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]