FORUMS: list search recent posts

Razor blading the main video clips I am trying to rename the smaller clips only to see that it renames the larger uncut clip and anything associated with that clip. What do I do to fix this

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Majors
Razor blading the main video clips I am trying to rename the smaller clips only to see that it renames the larger uncut clip and anything associated with that clip. What do I do to fix this
on Jun 14, 2011 at 8:09:41 pm

Return to posts index

Michael Aranyshev
Re: Razor blading the main video clips I am trying to rename the smaller clips only to see that it renames the larger uncut clip and anything associated with that clip. What do I do to fix this
on Jun 14, 2011 at 10:46:21 pm

"Make Independent" before renaming

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
I would try writing longer subject lines to see if people are truly paying attention and not skipping over any good parts that are in the post. It could work!
on Jun 15, 2011 at 4:08:50 am

I would try writing longer subject lines to see if people are truly paying attention and not skipping over any good parts that are in the post. It could work!

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: I would try writing longer subject lines to see if people are truly paying attention and not skipping over any good parts that are in the post. It could work!
on Jun 15, 2011 at 5:27:13 am

Sometimes you are like a dog with a bone Jeremy. Oh I see from your profile pic that you actually are :)

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Edited for content
on Jun 15, 2011 at 12:46:28 pm

I resemble that comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]