FORUMS: list search recent posts

a good video cam for a mac

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson May
a good video cam for a mac
on Jun 11, 2011 at 3:20:52 am

I am asking this becasue most of you guys shoot and you may have had to place lipstick or gopros.

I have to do a lot of video/web instant stuff and I don't want to use my HVX200 all the time. I just dont' want to be setting the thing up and taking down for a one minute off the hip shoot.

I have been looking at HD webcams and want to know if you have a good recommendation. I heard the Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 Web camera, works with MAC, but I think it was on a site that was trying to sell it.

Anyway, I will take something that is USB or FW, but I would like to run a lapel mic into a sound card for better audio. Since this is going on the web, I want the 720 x1280 so I have good video to start. I know the web will crush it.

Any other recommendations for a web cam that will let me run a lapel mic. I don't like the on my Mac Boo Pro because it is in 680 and gets stretched in a 480x720 output.

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]