FORUMS: list search recent posts

EOS EI Plugin for Log & Transfer (Can't find it)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Jordan
EOS EI Plugin for Log & Transfer (Can't find it)
on May 31, 2011 at 11:31:54 am

2 Questions:

1) As I was researching another topic I saw someone mention here on COW just about a month ago or so that the new EOS EI Plugin 1.2 was available. Now I already have this plugin in my FCP 7.0.3 and couldn't remember what version it was and had I already updated it or not. I've looked everywhere to find it on my CPU to check the version and can't find it? Does anyone know where it resides?

2) When I go to the Canon updates section and choose Mac OS I don't see this 1.2 plugin update anywhere.
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_5d_...

So what's the deal?

Quad-Core, 2.93GHz, OS 10.6.2, 32GB Ram, 4TB RAID eSATA External, 4TB Internal, ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphics card, FCP Studio 7, AE 9.0.2, Boris BCC, FEC, CoreMelt 2, FxFactory Pro 2, idustrial revolution Volumetrix, Yanobox Motype, Squeeze for the Web, MacBook Pro (MBP) 2.6 GHz, Panasonic HPX300 Video Camera.
The entire Adobe Creative Suite 4, Design Premium.
Owner of Full Graphics Design Firm Houston, Tx 21 yrs.
Mac user since 1988.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: EOS EI Plugin for Log & Transfer (Can't find it)
on May 31, 2011 at 12:10:05 pm

You are in the right spot. Click that link, choose OSX as your operating system and then look under "software".

Jeremy

Return to posts index

Martin Jordan
on May 31, 2011 at 4:06:30 pm

Yep, just choosing OSX was the trick. That's a weird little glitch, especially when the software notes says, you have to have at least 10.6.6. You'd think it would be under that tab choice.

Do you know where this plugin is installed on the cpu?

Quad-Core, 2.93GHz, OS 10.6.2, 32GB Ram, 4TB RAID eSATA External, 4TB Internal, ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphics card, FCP Studio 7, AE 9.0.2, Boris BCC, FEC, CoreMelt 2, FxFactory Pro 2, idustrial revolution Volumetrix, Yanobox Motype, Squeeze for the Web, MacBook Pro (MBP) 2.6 GHz, Panasonic HPX300 Video Camera.
The entire Adobe Creative Suite 4, Design Premium.
Owner of Full Graphics Design Firm Houston, Tx 21 yrs.
Mac user since 1988.

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
on May 31, 2011 at 12:15:56 pm

Choose Mac OS X not specific 10.6.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]