FORUMS: list search recent posts

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Burke
on May 29, 2011 at 12:39:56 am

Hey Guys Im trying to Figure out if theres a way to Tell Compressor after its done compressing a file to Upload it to a youtube account or FTP automatically is there any way to do that?

Return to posts index

Alan Okey
Re: Compressor
on May 29, 2011 at 1:33:50 am

Creating a Destination

You use the Destinations tab with the Inspector window to create and assign a destination and to add file identifiers to your output file. If you want to save your output media files to a remote destination, you need to enter information into the Remote dialog so that Compressor can successfully access the remote server.

You can create the following destinations.

Local: Any directory on your own computer

Open Volume: Any shared volume open on your desktop

Remote: A directory in the default location of an FTP or iDisk server, if you have suitable access privileges and permissions

To create a remote destination:

Open the Destinations tab.

Click the Add (+) button and choose Remote from the pop-up menu.

The Remote destination dialog appears. For detailed information about the remote destination dialog, see About the Remote Destination Dialog.

Enter information in the relevant fields, as necessary.

Click OK.

Once you have at least one destination in the Destinations tab other than Source, you can set a new default destination.

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Compressor
on May 29, 2011 at 1:49:25 am

From the File menu, choose New Batch from Template, and then select Publish to YouTube.

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog:

Current DVD:

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved