FORUMS: list search recent posts

Default transition settings

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hayden Parsons
Default transition settings
on Apr 12, 2011 at 1:39:31 am

Hi everyone,

I have just learnt how to change your default transition and apply it to an entire timeline. Easy. But I am now a little stuck.

Does anyone know how to change the settings of the default transition?

Example: I have changed mine to Page Peel for a project I am wokring on. Every break between clips will have this transition. I automatically apply this by using the "overlay with transition" feature, which places your default transition between every clip.

My problem is how do I change the settings of that defualt transition? I know how to do it once it is applied but that means I will have to go through and change all 500+ so they are how I want them. Is there a way I can change the settings just once and then those settings are then default.

All I am trying to do is change the angle of the page peel so they all peel 100 degrees instead of the default 290ish.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Alan Okey
Re: Default transition settings
on Apr 12, 2011 at 2:33:41 pm

First, apply the transition to a clip in the sequence. Next, adjust the transition parameters to your liking. Then, drag the transition from the viewer to the browser, right-click and set default transition. That should accomplish what you're asking. The key is to tweak the transition parameters before making it the default transition.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]