cant do fades all of a sudden

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bo Madsen
cant do fades all of a sudden
on Apr 10, 2011 at 11:30:22 am

hi,

i would be very grateful if anyone could help me:

im editing a short film in FCP 7.0 and now almost at the end of the project, i cant do fades in the picture - like fading into black. i have been using the Pen Tool ( P ) and i can still make the marks on the line and so on, but instead of for example fading to black, it splits the picture up in little pictures in wrong colors or do a rescaling of the picture for the period the the fade is supposed to last.
in other sequences in my session i can still do the fades, but not my main one, and i can export it into a new one, but same thing...

i can do fades in alternative ways but i need to be able to draw in my fades - they are very particular..

it basically looks like the machine is croaking and i made room on my computer and ext drive so theres plenty of room on the drives so that shouldnt be the problem..

anyone, would be greatly appriciated,

bo

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: cant do fades all of a sudden
on Apr 10, 2011 at 3:42:34 pm

Trash preferences.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums. Formerly host of the Apple Final Cut Basics, Indie Film & Documentary, and Film History & Appreciations forums.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]