FORUMS: list search recent posts

iphone stock video

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Ball
iphone stock video
on Apr 5, 2011 at 7:09:15 pm

I have a video file that I want to superimpose into an iphone image. I remember seeing an iphone video clip somewhere that had a green screen so you could add video to the that iphone. Has anyone seen this or know where I can find this??
Personally I don't own an iphone or hD camera, so I can't create this from scratch.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: iphone stock video
on Apr 5, 2011 at 7:13:17 pm

A green screen may not get all the way there; what you really want to do I think is motion-track and corner-pin the replacement image into the iphone's screen. Just doing a green screen job may not get you what you need. Indeed, to really sell that the screen is real, it is geenrally betetr to have a blank screen reflecting the local room, so that usign the right blending modes, the reflections on the blank screen ebcome one with the new layer of video. Subtle but powerful effect for making the insert seem real.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Ziegler
Re: iphone stock video
on Apr 6, 2011 at 10:43:08 pm

I have an app you can use - It's called "Free Light" and it's a free app that basically turns your iphone into a flashlight. You can choose from a variety of colors and green is one of them. You can shoot it, then put whatever you want there in post. Cheers.

Jonathan Ziegler
http://www.electrictiger.com/
520-360-8293

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]