Audio Sends

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alberto Alcala
Audio Sends
on Mar 21, 2011 at 10:31:48 pm

Hi all!!

I have an issue with Final Cut Pro...
I normally use Quantel eQ for editing, and I can send an audio track to a channel or a group of channel. This way I can send a single track to the four channels of a Digi Beta or the mix of all my tracks to the four channels. Anyway I can also send as separate mix of each track to each channel of video... Very easy and very fast...

But how can I do it in Final Cut Pro??? Is there any chance for sending an audio track to four audio channels?? or the mix of all my tracks to the same four channels???

Thanks a lot!!

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
Re: Audio Sends
on Mar 22, 2011 at 2:30:18 am

It think you'd really have to go to Soundtrack pro. You could get very sophisticated with submixing and bussing - and certainly could have sophisticated sends like this..

Jeff G

Apple Master Trainer | Avid Cert. Instructor DS/MC
Come See me speak at NAB!
Compressor Essentials from
(older but still good) Marquee, Media Composer (3.5) and Basic/Advanced Color DVDs (1.0) from
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

Tom Matthies
on Mar 22, 2011 at 4:17:17 pm

Go to your Sequence settings for Audio Output. There are a number of options there for outputting multiple channels of audio.

Return to posts index

Alberto Alcala
on Mar 22, 2011 at 8:39:59 pm

Hi Tom!!

But here there is no possibility to send 1 track to some audio channels.. to repeat one mix to all the DigiBeta channel for security. In my television channel we work like that for lots of years.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved