Audio Sends

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alberto Alcala
Audio Sends
on Mar 21, 2011 at 10:31:48 pm

Hi all!!

I have an issue with Final Cut Pro...
I normally use Quantel eQ for editing, and I can send an audio track to a channel or a group of channel. This way I can send a single track to the four channels of a Digi Beta or the mix of all my tracks to the four channels. Anyway I can also send as separate mix of each track to each channel of video... Very easy and very fast...

But how can I do it in Final Cut Pro??? Is there any chance for sending an audio track to four audio channels?? or the mix of all my tracks to the same four channels???

Thanks a lot!!

http://www.albertoalcala.es

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
Re: Audio Sends
on Mar 22, 2011 at 2:30:18 am

It think you'd really have to go to Soundtrack pro. You could get very sophisticated with submixing and bussing - and certainly could have sophisticated sends like this..

Best,

Jeff G

Apple Master Trainer | Avid Cert. Instructor DS/MC
Come See me speak at NAB!
Compressor Essentials from Lynda.com
(older but still good) Marquee, Media Composer (3.5) and Basic/Advanced Color DVDs (1.0) from Vasst.com
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

Tom Matthies
on Mar 22, 2011 at 4:17:17 pm

Go to your Sequence settings for Audio Output. There are a number of options there for outputting multiple channels of audio.
Tom

E=MC2+/-2db

Return to posts index

Alberto Alcala
on Mar 22, 2011 at 8:39:59 pm

Hi Tom!!

But here there is no possibility to send 1 track to some audio channels.. to repeat one mix to all the DigiBeta channel for security. In my television channel we work like that for lots of years.

http://www.albertoalcala.es

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]