FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reconnection Issues in the timeline

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Guevarra
Reconnection Issues in the timeline
on Mar 4, 2011 at 1:46:11 am

Hi fine folks,

So I'm having this problem where I can't reconnect some offline media in the timeline. What's weird though is that the same media in the browser reconnects fine and a number of other clips (from that same media) is reconnected fine in timeline as well. So it's just a few scattered throughout that won't reconnect. Any ideas?

Some background on the issue: I'm using FCP 6. The media that won't reconnect I actually had to redigitze earlier in the project. When I redigitzed it, I have to add a couple of extra seconds to the end of the original Media End in order to get what I wanted without having dropped frames. After re-digitzing, FCP asked me to reconnect the media. I did. It gave me the "media end/Media start" pop-up but that didn't effect anything since I added a couple of seconds to the end of the original media end. I'm assuming, however, that this might be where the problems lies but I don't know for sure and I don have a solution as to how to reconnect that media without having to recut all those shots.

If anyone has any ideas, it'd be very VERY much appreciated. Thanks!
-Chris

Thanks,
Chris Guevarra
seekingasianfemale.com
massmovementtv.blogspot.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]