FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems working with Cineform Codec in FCP

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Leach
Problems working with Cineform Codec in FCP
on Feb 28, 2011 at 10:52:33 pm

Hi, recently I have been having an issue with Cineform files (Neo3D) while editing in Final Cut Pro. Up until about a week ago everything was working fine but now when I try to edit these video clips the video freezes in the sequence and then eventually just goes green. About half the time FCP crashes. It also will pop up with an error of "not enough memory". I am using a trial version of Cineform's software and I am not sure if that is the issue. I have tried restarting, reinstalling the Cineform software, playing back at 50% quality, and reimporting the footage as some quick fixes but to no avail. My project file is only 6.3 MB and these are just really simple edits that I am trying to make side by side to export as pro res 422 for a Ki-Pro and view on my 3D TV. I don't get how 16 GB of RAM can't handle this when it used to? Sorry for the novel I just really want to get to the bottom of this thing. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

-Nick

Return to posts index

Jan Valdaez
Re: Problems working with Cineform Codec in FCP
on Jul 31, 2011 at 10:35:13 pm

This is from the cineform site:

RT Enabler for Final Cut Pro. The RT Enabler for Final Cut Pro is disabled in the Free Neo Player. For RT Enabler support, you will need an active trial version of one our our paid products, or an actual licensed version of one of our paid products.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]