FORUMS: list search recent posts

prores 422

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vilma Zefran
prores 422
on Feb 27, 2011 at 4:05:54 am

My high school student needs to submit a student film entry as native prores 422. We got the conversion done but we're having problems getting it to a hard copy. It's an HD file that amounted to 6.97GB. We tried transferring it to a jump drive but it kept reading error. We also tried to burn it to DVD but failed miserably. What are we doing wrong? Are we missing a step? Thanks.
Vilma Zefran

Hi, I am having a problem burning the menu I created on DVD Studio Pro to a single sided DVD. It keeps saying, video bitrate too high. I adjusted encoding values to the lowest values but it still keeps saying the same error. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks.

Vilma

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: prores 422
on Feb 27, 2011 at 4:18:30 am

[Vilma Zefran] "We tried transferring it to a jump drive but it kept reading error"
Is the driver FAT-32 formated?
Then the limit file size is 4GBs.

[Vilma Zefran] " We also tried to burn it to DVD but failed miserably. What are we doing wrong?"
Is the DVD Double layer? Otherwise you can put only 4.6 Gbs.

[Vilma Zefran] "Hi, I am having a problem burning the menu I created on DVD Studio Pro to a single sided DVD. It keeps saying, video bitrate too high. I adjusted encoding values to the lowest values but it still keeps saying the same erro"
Are you using PCM audio?
If so change to AC3.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]