FORUMS: list search recent posts

resizing windows

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeremy Doyle
resizing windows
on Dec 10, 2010 at 5:02:16 pm

For some reason I can't resize my log and capture window or my edit to tap window. Everything else seems to resize fine. Looking at the windows, neither one gives me the resize option in lower right corner.
I'm able to tear off the tabs, but they still don't resize.

Here is the edit to tape window. How am I suppose to include the closed caption file when I can't even see the whole menu?

Am I doing something wrong or are these windows not made to resize?

Return to posts index

Jeremy Doyle
Re: resizing windows
on Dec 10, 2010 at 5:27:33 pm

I think I figured it out, but would still like to hear from other people to confirm my suspicions.

Return to posts index

Fivel Rothberg
on Dec 11, 2010 at 4:52:00 pm

I've had a similar problem that I posted about regarding my viewer window. For me it only occurred w/ the viewer window... but I'd like to hear what you did to correct the problem, as I still have not gotten any responses on my thread.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Doyle
on Dec 13, 2010 at 3:25:10 pm

I haven't had any problems with the viewer as mine always comes up with a resize option in the corner. As for my log and capture and edit to tape, I discovered that the windows are relative to my layout. So when I'm using my custom layout things are small like this.

But if I go to the standard dual screen editing size and the windows are bigger I get this.

So I can't actually resize the windows, but if I change my window layout they can at least become more usable.

I'd still be interested to know if there is an actual way of resizing them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]