FORUMS: list search recent posts

export glitchy render

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
chris larsen
export glitchy render
on Dec 7, 2010 at 6:19:19 am

I am creating a jarring sequence that has titles that bounce and move, then some choppy cuts with filters dropped in behind it. I created some titles in Motion, when I put them in over the filtered clips it created a really glitchy RT render that looks perfect. However, when I render everything out the glitches go away. If there is no way to preserve the glitches in the RT render then I'd go back an manually keyframe everything. But I'd like to avoid it.

Timeline is Prores 422 1080i60
titles are exported from motion (hdv 1080i60)

I was thinking maybe a video capture of my screen?

I don't have any HDV devices to export to... Maybe I just have to do all the work manually. Let me know if you know any tricks.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Return to posts index

Jeremiah Rounds
Re: export glitchy render
on Dec 7, 2010 at 8:00:38 pm

Depending on what camera you are using, you might be able to use the camera as a "Video Playback" device (select it towards the bottom of the "view" dropdown menu). Then, just set it to VTR or VCR mode and record while you play back in the timeline. I used to do that all the time with my DVX100. Otherwise, screen recording software is probably your best bet.

Andrew Kramer (of videocopilot.net fame) uses Camtasia Studio from http://TechSmith.com, for what it's worth...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]