FORUMS: list search recent posts

exporting FLV and SWF files

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve hobbs
exporting FLV and SWF files
on Dec 6, 2010 at 9:59:42 pm

Since On2 Flix Exporter has gone away are there any solutions to exporting directly from FCP, Compressor, etc. FLV and SWF files?

Return to posts index

joseph murat
Re: exporting FLV and SWF files
on Dec 6, 2010 at 10:54:27 pm

Hello people more learned then I,

I recently upgraded my camera equipment to Sony Ex3's. Absolutely love em, however I am now experiencing a few problems with encoding the footage shot. We keep on getting a pixelated image when converting to flash from .mov. I thought it might be the encoder i org soft video convertor, however we are still achieving the same results after switching to Adobe premier encode. It was suggested that we try converting to fit the media player IE: 680 x 382 which we have, but still crappy results We have been converting from 1920 x 1080. What are we doing wrong, I am sure it must be a simple solution however after experimenting with various conversion ratios I am at a loss.

Please advise

Joe

You can view footage on ilovemusiclive.com

Live it, Love it, Live

ilovemusiclive.com

Return to posts index

Gergo Szabo
Re: exporting FLV and SWF files
on Dec 7, 2010 at 8:57:05 pm

There is a great way to make beautiful web videos (mp4).

If you find a file on the net what has a great look and small size. If it is quicktime compatible then simply drag it to the Compressor Presets window. It will create a new preset (with the name of the files). And the settings will be the same like the original file.

It works only with files what support Compressor.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]