FORUMS: list search recent posts

fcp HD

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sanju kumar
fcp HD
on Nov 17, 2010 at 5:29:25 am

I want to buy Latest NLE software (final cut pro hd 7) for professional work in india. What is the system requirement for that &
what is the estimated cost of the System (fcp+Machine).

Return to posts index

Phil Balsdon
Re: fcp HD
on Nov 17, 2010 at 8:34:37 am

You can price the items at the Store on Apple's website.

iMac, MacBook Pro and Mac Pro machines will all run Final Cut Studio, what is your budget and what level of professional are you talking about? You'll also need external extra hardware including at least FW400 external drives (or extra internal hard drives if you select the MacPro). Something to monitor audio. If you mean "professional" some way to monitor your video in a professional external video monitor (as opposed to the computer monitor).

If you asking this question are you really sure you have the skills to start up a business as a professional or would it be wiser to spend some of your budget learning the trade and then when you have the knowledge then go out on your own?

Cinematographer, Steadicam Operator, Final Cut Pro Post Production.
http://www.steadi-onfilms.com.au/

Return to posts index

Dean Neal
on Nov 17, 2010 at 2:16:07 pm

If you are looking to deal with HD Vision, I would even go more aggressive and go FW800 at the least, ideally eSATA.

Even with a MacBook Pro solution, you can get some pretty good options, and I use a ExpressCard/34 Interface for it on my 17inch MBP.

Dean Neal...

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Nov 17, 2010 at 5:06:26 pm

[sanju kumar] "I want to buy Latest NLE software (final cut pro hd 7) for professional work in india. What is the system requirement for that...."

There are various levels of "professional" work. If there was one single level of professional work, a lot of people wouldn't be in business. For example, here's one level:

http://www.biscardicreative.com/Biscardi_Creative_Media_-_Bringing_Art_to_D...

The gent who started this company happens to be a host of this forum.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]