FORUMS: list search recent posts

replace media

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nathan Halder
replace media
on Oct 28, 2010 at 9:35:40 pm

I have brought a PSD file onto the timeline. When I try to click it in the timeline to open it in the browser window, it wants to open in a new tab. If I click it once, and go to motion, the speed ramps from 0 to 100 but I can't delete the keyframe.

Also, and here's the biggest problem, I can't use keyframes to manipulate the size of the graphic. It's a simple logo and I want to have it slowly get bigger over a few seconds. I can do this with photos and video, but the PSD won't let me. Thanks for any advice.

Return to posts index

Andy George
Re: replace media
on Oct 28, 2010 at 9:58:29 pm

Try Right Click or CMMD Click and select open in viewer. That will get you access to the position property.

-Andy George
Senior Editor
http://www.chiselindustries.com

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Oct 28, 2010 at 10:01:21 pm

The PSD comes in as a layered sequence. Double clicking it opens the sequence. It's a feature, not a bug. If you don't need the layers, save your psd as a png and it'll retain all the transparency.

If you like the sequence in a sequence, you'll have to option+double click to open it in the viewer and then manipulate.

Return to posts index

Nathan Halder
on Oct 28, 2010 at 10:18:27 pm

Thanks to both of you - that worked! Sorry about the subject line - old post. Cheers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]