FORUMS: list search recent posts

Desperate forn ANY info.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Edward Neary
Desperate forn ANY info.
on Oct 24, 2010 at 12:07:23 pm

I have edited several weddings on my mac power book with snow leopard, FCP 7 and compressor. Shot with Sony Z7U & Sony EX1 at 1080i/60i. I have a Matrox Mini with Max attached to my computer as well. When I try to export in any form BIG, BIG issues occur. I export using Quicktime Conversion OR Quicktime and settings are current I also sent out the way I'v done over the past year and that doesn't work!! I also have QT 10 and added QT 7 several weeks ago.

Two days ago the movies would export and then crash in compressor when I try to downconvert to SD. Now they don't even export from my FCP timeline (taking 30 hours to export) and Compressor won't even recognize the .mov file (doesn't even attempt to compress). I have attempted to send out the file as Apple Pro Res from FCP, but the file gets very dark as a QT movie and I can't use it. I have trouble shot with Matrox and it hasn't worked.

I'm at y wits end because I don't want to uninstall FCP (have 4 versions from FCP one and up). Should I dump preferences in FCP or just throw my computer out the window!!!!

I am running out of time as my couples are getting VERY impatient.

Help!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]