FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Pro tech...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Douglas Ryan
Final Cut Pro tech...
on Oct 19, 2010 at 9:10:04 pm

Hey everybody,

First, I don't know if this is the correct place to post this so I apologize to the moderator if it's inappropriate.

I'm the director of Post at facility that is mainly an Avid house. We have 3 FCP systems running on Mac OS 10.5.8 with 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon running FCP 7.02. They have Kona 3 cards. Each has it's own media storage array.

We deliver and work in every format under 2K and in every frame rate to all the major networks and channels.

These machines are a constant source of frustration and headache and I'm sure a great deal of that is our lack of focus and experience in the FCP environment. I am looking for someone to come into my facility and give them all a good once over, suggest some improvements and maybe create easy set-ups for the 4 or 5 main delivery specs. I need a FCP rockstar to get these machines fine tuned so they can become as reliable to me as my Avids.

I'm in Los Angeles in the Mid-Wilshire/Miracle Mile area.

If anyone is interested or knows a great FCP tech that could help I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Doug

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
Re: Final Cut Pro tech...
on Oct 19, 2010 at 9:17:00 pm

Doug,

Give me a call at three one zero, eight two zero, 2345.

David

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

Colorist - UP IN THE AIR (electronic press kit) - nominated for six academy awards

A forum host of Creative COW's Business & Marketing Forum. Formerly host of the Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Final Cut Basics, Indie Film & Documentary, and Film History & Appreciations forums.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]