"Pro Application Update 2010-02 is a revision to Final Cut Studio (2009). This update includes Final Cut Pro 7.0.3, Motion 4.0.3, Color 1.5.3, Compressor 3.5.3 and Apple QMaster 3.5.3. This software adds compatibility for new camera formats, improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues. This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, and Logic Studio."
Now to see if this fixes the LONG import times of the Sony NX5 camera...
Issues addressed in this update include the following:
Final Cut Pro
• Real-time compatibility with Sony XDCAM HD422 720p24/p25/p30.
• Log and Transfer compatibility with Sony NXCAM SD.
• Control-G not closing the correct gap in the Timeline under the playhead.
• Closed captioning data is now preserved when outputting to AJA Io HD with Print to Tape/Video.
• Performance issue when importing AVCHD with LPCM audio.
• AVCHD thumbnail images in SD are now the correct 4:3 aspect ratio.
• XML export now retains the carriage return when working with text and third-party applications.
• Several memory fragmentation issues have been resolved.
• Localized versions of Final Cut Pro now recognize HDV devices that use the 1080i60/1080i50 FireWire Basic Easy Setups.
• Log and Transfer supports ingesting more than one format recorded to the same SD card.
• Corrupted display of the camera controls with certain graphics processors.
• Adds a compression setting optimized for iPad and iPhone 4.
• Adds compatibility with XDCAM HD422 720p24/p25/p30.
For more detailed information about the changes in an application, choose Release Notes from the application’s Help menu.