FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transition Request.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Hamilton
Transition Request.
on Sep 5, 2010 at 9:02:34 am


I'm in current need of some help requiring some transitions. I have been using Final Cut Studio for years, and am updating to Final Cut Pro 7 from 5 very very soon. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any links or names of transitions which can create the effect seen in this video?

It's kind of like a 'glitch' or 'twitch' effect. I used to have a program for photoshop called 'Twith' but it wasn't the effect I was looking for. I've been looking for this effect for years so help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.


Return to posts index

David Johnson
Re: Transition Request.
on Sep 5, 2010 at 6:48:22 pm

I watched the first minute of the video and didn't see anything like a 'glitch' or 'twitch' effect ... only a film reel leader overlay ... if that's what you're referring to, there are plenty of those available for download on the web ... just download one and lay it over your footage with a composite mode like screen, overlay, etc.

If that's not what you're referring to, perhaps specify the time in the video since there are lots of effects in it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved