FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting QT wraps of SxS Footage with source TC

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Battle
Exporting QT wraps of SxS Footage with source TC
on Sep 1, 2010 at 10:42:30 pm

I am setting up a project in FCP working with QT that was wrapped from SxS Cards. It was a two camera shoot across a number of days with a seperate audio systerm all with jammed TC. Sounds like simple a multiclip workflow, but the quicktimes files are all broken up over time on both cameras and even the WAV files. If I try doing a "make multiclip" or "make multiclip sequence" and sync using TC, it actually gives me a viewer of more than 16 cameras (depending on how many qt files are selected) with a bunch of black throughout the the clip (since its not one continuous reel). So I decided the best alternate would be for me to manually drag each clip into the timeline in sequential order. laying camera B on track V1, A1, A2 and camera A on V2, A3, A4 over the B cam synced up with the TC. Once thats done, I want to cut and paste Camera A from V2 and into a another sequence timeline, export both sequences as a Quicktime Movie, using the current settings, but I want to keep all of my timecode information from the source or masters so that I can be able to sync them with the wav files after I use the "make multiclip" feature after import. can someone give me some info if what I am trying to do is possible, asap

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Exporting QT wraps of SxS Footage with source TC
on Sep 1, 2010 at 11:03:37 pm

You need sequenceLiner. It's free.

http://www.macvideo.tv/editing/features/index.cfm?articleid=3200691

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]