FORUMS: list search recent posts

4 channels of audio output

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pedro Serramalera
4 channels of audio output
on Aug 4, 2010 at 9:50:10 pm

I need to print to video from FC Pro6 with 4 separate channels of audio, but I get message 'the current audio device does not support the number of outputs set in the sequence settings audio outputs tab. Unsupported outputs will not be heard during playback on this machine unless downmixed to stereo'.
Any suggestions?

I

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: 4 channels of audio output
on Aug 4, 2010 at 10:00:56 pm

What are you printing to video to? DV decks don't support more than two channels. Dunno about HDV.

Shane

GETTING ORGANIZED WITH FINAL CUT PRO DVD...don't miss it.
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Pedro Serramalera
on Aug 4, 2010 at 10:20:25 pm

Thanks for answering, I'm printing with 4 mono audio channels used for separate audio

I'm trying to print to video from FC Pro 6 with 4 different audio channels and I get:'The current audio device does not support the number of outputs set in the sequence settings audio outputs tab. unsupported outputs will not be heard during playback on this machine unless downmixed to stereo'. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Aug 4, 2010 at 11:06:31 pm

We understand the error message, but Shane is asking if your tape deck has four audio channels to record the audio.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Pedro Serramalera
on Aug 5, 2010 at 2:42:03 am

Thanks for answering, I'm printing with 4 mono audio channels used for separate audio

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Aug 5, 2010 at 2:30:15 pm

I will put the question a different way -- can your recording machine actually record four channels of audio?

Here is another question -- do you have a way to get four channels of audio into your recording machine?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]