FORUMS: list search recent posts

Upgraded to Studio 3 and now I constantly need to register?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Matthies
Upgraded to Studio 3 and now I constantly need to register?
on Aug 3, 2010 at 4:13:46 am

All right, I did it. I upgraded to Studio 3 (not a clean install) on this machine and now it's a little wonky. Go ahead...Say it...You know you want to...
"I TOLD YOU SO"

Get or out of your system? Good.

Anyhow, let's move on. The damage is done. Weird thing is, it keeps asking me to register my software...all day long and every few times that I open each program within Studio 3. I duly register and it asks me again a little while later when I open the same program. It's getting annoying to say the least. I could just click "later" but that just puts the problem off until...later.
I didn't do a clean install on this machine because it has too many other programs/utilities/etc. to re-install. Including all the Adobe stuff. What a nightmare deauthorizing, reloading, and reauthorizing CS. Never works on the first (or 2nd, or 3rd, or...you get the idea)
Anyhow, any ideas what files are missing or corrupt to cause the registration problem?
Not to mention the closed captioning difficulties a few posts below. I did the upgrade just for the ability to add closed caption information when going to tape. I guess that short cuts, in the long run, really aren't.
Tom

Faster! Better! Cheaper!
Pick any two.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]