FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio goes Out of Sync :(

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maria Corral
Audio goes Out of Sync :(
on Jul 14, 2010 at 10:27:03 am

Hi,

First of all, hello to everyone. I have been following many of the posts in this forum and I always found them very helpful. Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge :)

My question is about audio being out of sync. I just received some rushes (originally shot in 16mm and telecine to Apple Pro Ress HQ) and their correspondent audio files (.wav).

I'm working with a MBP late 2008 - 4GB - 2.4GHz and external drive (LaCie via Firewire 800 - 7200 rpm).

For the first shots I didn't have any problem, I synchronized the audio and video as usual (manually - using the slate as a reference). But all of a sudden I started to have problems with one of the clips (all the ones that follow). I sync the video, again using the slate, but the audio seems to go off (I can hear de audio before seeing the actors moving their lips - and the time difference between sound and movement increases gradually).

Can anyone think of an explanation for this to be happening? Any information that puts me in the right place to start researching the problme would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Maria

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]