FORUMS: list search recent posts

Classy Color Correction Question

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marlon vom Bruch
Classy Color Correction Question
on Jun 9, 2010 at 9:12:29 pm

Hey I really have a question about this video I saw. And it had some unique color correction!

I know that it's modern warfare 2, and I'm sorry about that but it's the only video I could find with the color. Could anyone tell me what kind of plugin or how he does the color correction throughout the video? Its a sort of classy- color correction, and I would really like to know how to do this in final cut? Could Anyone help me?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Classy Color Correction Question
on Jun 9, 2010 at 9:29:30 pm

Try magic bullet looks or nattress film effects plug-ins, for some pre-canned color treatments. Nothign you can't do yourself with time and the 3-way color corrector, but they simplify it for you.

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Jun 10, 2010 at 2:03:23 am

That looks like the "Berlin" look of MB or so.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Dustin Parsons
on Jun 11, 2010 at 10:07:58 pm

Assuming this footage had perfect white balance before, it looks like they used the 3-Way Color Corrector and moved the Black Color Balance Controls towards blue/purple and the White Color Balance Controls towards green/blue.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Mac Pro | Leopard 10.5.7
2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon | 4GB Ram
Final Cut Pro Studio 2 | Avid Media Composer

Return to posts index

John Fishback
on Jun 13, 2010 at 12:59:20 am

Checkout Scone Looks from Bob Sliga. There are 400+ looks that work in Apple Color. They are terrific jumping off looks you can further develop. Here's the basic info about it. More here.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Comp 3.5.2, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.2)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]