Pixelated interlace timelime

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Kulee
Pixelated interlace timelime
on Jun 9, 2010 at 7:29:02 pm

Hey creative people.
I need help so urgently.

I am running final cut pro 6 on a power mac g5.
I have a project ( 3 music videos)that comprised of a dvx100b 30p and a jvc gy hd110u 60i.
project setting: FCP: DV NTSC, 720x48 ratio: 3:2, sequence: codec Dv/Dvcpro, field: lower, (progress)
I de-interlaced the the project using natress plug in effect. I successfully exported the first music video. After de-interlacing the second video, it had jagged edges in some areas. so i decided to play around with some codecs and sequence settings, i changed the codec(DV/DVCpro to dvcpro50, apple pro res 422, I changed field to odd, and then to none. The output my 60inch plasma monitor looked far worse ( fields disorder)and pixelated look to it.

I then changed back to the previous FCP setting. From that point forward, everything and any video ( current, passed projects. I even attempted new capture, they all looked interlace to the higher scare.) I put in my timeline, looked as described earlier.

EVERY MUSIC VIDEO IS ON A SEPARATE SEQUENCE.
THANKS FOR HELPING OUT.

Hey creative people.
I need help so urgently.

I am running final cut pro 6 on a power mac g5.
I have a project ( 3 music videos)that comprised of a dvx100b 30p and a jvc gy hd110u 60i.
project setting: FCP: DV NTSC, 720x48 ratio: 3:2, sequence: codec Dv/Dvcpro, field: lower, (progress)
I de-interlaced the the project using natress plug in effect. I successfully exported the first music video. After de-interlacing the second video, it had jagged edges in some areas. so i decided to make changes to the sequence settings, i changed the codec(DV/DVCpro to dvcpro50, apple pro res 422, changed filed to odd, and then to none. The output my 60inch plasma looked far worse ( fields disorder)and pixelated look to it.
EVERY MUSIC VIDEO IS ON A SEPARATE SEQUENCE.

THANKS FOR HELPING OUT.

I then changed back to the previous FCP setting. From that point forward, everything and any video ( current, passed projects. I even attempted new capture, they all looked interlace to the higher scare.) I put in my timeline, looked as described earlier.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]