FORUMS: list search recent posts

Downloading streaming videos off net for Apple?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vincent Strader
Downloading streaming videos off net for Apple?
on Jun 5, 2010 at 4:29:47 am

I posted this over in the windows forum because my friend is all PC. But I'm on a mac and I'm telling him I can convert the file if we get it, to mov and give it to him on dvd.

What are some suggested programs used for downloading streaming media off websites? I know about tubesucker, but that's not what I need. I know about that site that is webbased with the word Keep in it, but that didn't work for me either.

My friend was just in a major mma competition, and this site has his fight video. We don't plan on doing anything except putting it on his hard drive.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Downloading streaming videos off net for Apple?
on Jun 5, 2010 at 5:17:50 am

Why do you need to download it from their site? You gave it to them...you should have the original.

Shane

GETTING ORGANIZED WITH FINAL CUT PRO DVD...don't miss it.
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: Downloading streaming videos off net for Apple?
on Jun 6, 2010 at 8:31:30 pm

There's a plugin for Firefox called Download Helper that might work. Just be aware of any copyright issues.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.2, Motion 4.0.2, Comp 3.5.2, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.2)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]