FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio does not sync

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Javad Ahmadi
Audio does not sync
on Jun 2, 2010 at 11:38:37 am

Hi Guys;
The audio on my HD clip output from FCP syncs perfectly with video. I used compressor and used the DVD 90 min. best quality setting to make a SD DVD. I bring them into DVD Studio Pro to burn the DVD. The final result shows the audio is not perfectly synced with video. Where the file that originated from is great.

Please advise what am I doing wrong.
Or is there a better way to perform this task.
thanks

Javad Ahmadi
Alive ProStudios

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Audio does not sync
on Jun 2, 2010 at 1:05:24 pm

What format was the original footage and audio?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Javad Ahmadi
on Jun 2, 2010 at 1:12:20 pm

Hi Jerry:
the video format is Apple HDV 1080p30 (29.97 fps). It was native M2T and I converted them with clipwrap to mov. The audio is aiff 48/16 converted from a original CD track.

I hope that helps
thanks

Javad Ahmadi
Alive ProStudios

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on Jun 2, 2010 at 1:18:02 pm

Try exporting the clip as a self contained movie and change the setting to ProRes 4:2:2.

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Javad Ahmadi
on Jun 2, 2010 at 1:28:49 pm

Thanks Jerry!
I will try that.

Javad Ahmadi
Alive ProStudios

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]