FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Problem

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon Spells
Audio Problem
on May 19, 2010 at 1:35:02 pm

I started making music video dvd's and the problem I just ran into is that when i add a new music video to the timeline i have to add it to a new track. Example if the last video was on V2 and A3,A4 and i want to mix the audio together then i have to add the new video to V3, A5,A6. I was about half way through the project when this started happening. I was using just V2 and V3 but now im getting up V6.

I must have done something because this is not my first dvd that i made.

Just to clarify to you if i have an audio track on A5/6 and want a new audio file then it has to be added on A7/8 in order to have both audio files playing at the same time. If I add it to A3/4 i will not play until the end of the track thats playing on A5/6.

I hope you guys can help me.
Thankx in advance.
Jon Jon

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: Audio Problem
on May 19, 2010 at 11:43:56 pm

The behavior you describe doesn't sound right if you are doing this in Final Cut Pro.So I am guessing that you are trying to edit in DVDSP.

With so little information I can only advise you to edit in FCP and then make your DVD.

Return to posts index

Jon Spells
Re: Audio Problem
on May 20, 2010 at 2:44:41 am

Sorry. I am using final cut pro 7. And like I said I was about 8 songs in when this started happening. If I have to keep and songs to new track the what is the maximum number supported in fcp?

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry for mis-info.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]