FORUMS: list search recent posts

Duration

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexander Hip
Duration
on May 8, 2010 at 10:46:35 pm

Hello. I have 20 clips in my timeline. I want to change the duration of those 20 clips so they are all the same. However, I don't want to change them one at a time. Is there away to apply the same duration to all the clips at once? How do I do that?

thanks.

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Duration
on May 9, 2010 at 11:15:32 am

No way to do this all at one time...

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Alexander Hip
on May 11, 2010 at 10:36:44 pm

Thanks Jerry, and judging by your resume I will assume you know what you're talking about. One thing though, I noticed if I drag say 5 clips or so into my timeline, I am able to highlight all 5 then right click, duration, and adjust all 5 clips to be the same duration in one shot. So why not 20?

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on May 12, 2010 at 1:42:56 pm

I tried this when this thread started, and couldn't do more than one. But MAYBE it's a matter of having enough media in every clip for it to happen..?

i.e., say you lengthen a set of clips, if one doesn't contain enough unused media for the length, none are lenghthened. Try shortening a bunch?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]